TechWise is proud to be the Title Sponsor the second year in a row for the Serious Games Showcase & Challenge (SGS&C).
The winners will be recognized on Nov. 29 at 1:30PM during a special SGS&C awards presentation taking place on the I/ITSEC floor.
TechWise’s CEO Shawnee Starr will be presenting the awards.
For more than 23 years, TechWise has been a global leader in HUMAN PERFORMANCE INNOVATION that integrates SERIOUS GAMES + SIMULATIONS + TRAINING + MEASUREMENT in high-stakes environments including Defense, Cybersecurity, Aviation and Emergency Management.
The Serious Games Showcase & Challenge (SGS&C) announced 23 finalists who will be showcased at the 2018 Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) Nov. 26-29.
The 15 finalists in the Business category are:
- AppClinic – Saving Lives! by Adtalem Global Education and Filament Games
- Code of Aegis by the University of Houston & Tietronix Software
- Cruzin’ by Soar Technology, Inc.
- Fireworks, The Entrepreneurship Game by E. I. Games LLC
- Gloob Rescue by Design Interactive, Inc.
- HoloLAB Champions by Schell Games
- Incident Commander 2 by BreakAway Games
- Joko’s World: Pocket Planet by Cultural Infusion
- SimInClass by Simsoft Technologies
- SimScientists Ecosystems Games by WestEd and Intelligent Automation, Inc.
- SimuSurg by Cmee4 Productions
- Spark City by Gronstedt Group and Walmart
- Vital Signs by Classroom, Inc.
- Vital Signs Nursing by BreakAway Games
- Voters Ed by Second Avenue Learning
The 1 finalist in the Government category is:
- Difficult Airway Algorithm and Rescue Cricothyrotomy (DAARC) by Veterans Health Administration Employee Education System-eLearning
The 7 finalists in the Student category are:
- A Mirror’s Tale by the University of Geneva
- Dental Madness by Full Sail University
- Prism by Carnegie Mellon University
- Tablecraft by the UCF Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy / Not Suspicious
- Thin Line by Carnegie Mellon University
- Unboxed by DePaul University / Studio Fire
- You Busy? by DePaul University / Studio Fire
Don’t miss the opportunity to see the winners at the awards ceremony on Thursday, Nov. 29 at 1 p.m. in the Innovation Showcase (Booth 2389). And don’t forget to visit the SGS&C booth to take the opportunity to play these outstanding games!
For more information, CONTACT US to learn more about how TechWise can help you develop and strengthen serious Human Performance Innovation solutions.