The demand for global air travel continues to grow and human performance is the most critical component to meeting this growing need.
TechWise has the experience to develop and deliver a full range of aviation training services including remotely piloted vehicle operator training, avionics training, airframe and power plant training, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) type aircraft maintenance training, supplemental aircraft maintenance training, and air traffic control training.
- Our aviation consultants and subject matter experts have, on average, over 25 years’ of defense and interagency experience , 2,100 hours fighter aircraft experience, combat experience, certification as FAA Commercial Pilots, and significant leadership credentials.
- Our consultants and subject matter experts include FAA-certified Air Traffic Controllers with quarterly air traffic counts that exceeds 39,732 sortie operations and 47,896 flight following operations.
- Our subject matter experts are fully qualified flight instructors teaching technologically advanced aircraft in Part 141 flight schools with a minimum of 500 dual hours of instruction.
- Our consultants and subject matter experts are skilled aviators with demonstrated aeronautical knowledge and skills certified via oral, written, and flight performance in accordance with established Aviation Aircrew Training Programs.
- Our aviation consultants and subject matter experts establish and build trust-based relationships with our customers and through shared visioning and teamwork, setting and achieving high expectations to ensure you get top-of-the-line results.
TechWise Aviation Training competencies include:
- Instructor Pilot Support
- Airframe and Power Plant (B1) Training
- Avionics Maintenance (B2) Training
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft Training
- Supplemental Aircraft Maintenance Training
- Aviation Mobile Training Teams (MTT)
- Initial Flight Training (IFT)
- Flight Screening
- Delivery of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Approved Curriculums
- Computer-based Aviation Training
- Simulation-based Aviation Training
- OEM Type Aircraft Maintenance Training
- Air Traffic Control and Air Information Center Operations and Training