As new opportunities evolve, simulations paired with complementary training are effective tools to prepare individuals, teams and organizations to confront and solve whatever challenges may present themselves.
- Our consultants and subject matter experts have, on average, over 25 years’ of defense and commercial experience in industries including telecommunications, technology, finance, retail and healthcare.
- Our subject matter experts are skilled in selecting and assembling simulation components in various combinations to satisfy a wide range of user requirements, such as rehearsal exercises, validating doctrines and policies, and assessing individual and team readiness, and developing new capabilities through low-risk experimentation.
- Our consultants and subject matter experts are skilled in designing scalable scenarios that support a wide variety of training exercises to achieve user-defined training objectives.
TechWise Simulations and Exercise competencies include:
- United States Strategic Command
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of the Army
- Air Force Space Command
- US Air Force Academy
- Norad North Command, Centers of Excellence
- United States Coast Guard, Department of Veteran Affairs
- UAE Defense and Government Departments.