Decision making in today’s diverse, ever changing operational environment must be strategically synchronized and directly link the critical organizational capabilities that support effective governance.
TechWise is a small business market leader in providing high quality and cost competitive products and services to the US Department of Defense (DoD), US Government Departments, and UAE Defense and Government entities.
- 20+ years experience providing capabilities-based assessments, staff augmentation, training, LVC simulation support, military advisory assistance, and solutions that build measurable capabilities
- Flexibility to team with large and small businesses to design and deliver innovative, customized solutions to meet the complex requirements of our customers
- Diverse background in providing consulting services, developing training, and integrating emerging technology to improve training efficiency and effectiveness
- Well versed in designing solutions in the virtual, constructive, and gaming domains that deliver the desired capabilities at the point of need for complex and high-risk tasks
- Proven ability to research, develop, and implement world-class doctrine, policies, and procedures that expand capabilities for government ministries, businesses, and military organizations.
- Experience working with leaders to identify, prioritize, and direct the development of policies, and procedures that increase Joint and Interagency interoperability and promote organizational effectiveness.
- Our consultants and subject matter experts have, on average, over 25 years’ of defense and interagency staff experience, combat experience, and significant leadership credentials.
- Capabilities-based Assessment applied to Doctrine, Organization, Training, Material, Leadership and Education, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) construct to identify the critical Joint and Interagency dependencies that drive organizational effectiveness.
- Extensive collaboration throughout the development of doctrine, policies, and procedures to ensure that our products fully integrate into existing government, business, or military processes to generate new organizational capability.
Our government and defense clients include:
- United States Strategic Command
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of the Army
- Air Force Space Command
- US Air Force Academy
- Norad North Command, Centers of Excellence
- United States Coast Guard, Department of Veteran Affairs
- UAE Defense and Government Departments.
As new opportunities evolve, simulations paired with complementary training are effective tools to prepare individuals, teams and organizations to confront and solve whatever challenges may present themselves.
- Our consultants and subject matter experts have, on average, over 25 years’ of defense and commercial experience in industries including telecommunications, technology, finance, retail and healthcare.
- Our subject matter experts are skilled in selecting and assembling simulation components in various combinations to satisfy a wide range of user requirements, such as rehearsal exercises, validating doctrines and policies, and assessing individual and team readiness, and developing new capabilities through low-risk experimentation.
- Our consultants and subject matter experts are skilled in designing scalable scenarios that support a wide variety of training exercises to achieve user-defined training objectives.
TechWise Simulations and Exercise competencies include:
- Exercise Design and Scenario Development
- Exercise Control
- Command and Control Systems Training
- After Action Review (AAR) Training
- Simulation Requirements Development
- Classifying Models and Simulation (M&S)
- M&S Interoperability
- Workforce Training and Collaboration
- LVC Simulation Architectures
- Simulation-based Acquisition
- Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination
TechWise has significant past performance providing logistical support to a wide variety of US and international agencies. We’ve delivered logistical support from Joint Base Lewis-McChord to Schriever AFB, and examples of past performance include:
- Logistics Troop School
- Material Management and Supply
- Fighter Jet Shelters
- Mobile Field Hospital
- FOB Rapid Deployment Shelter
- Mobilization and Personnel Deployment
- Office of Personnel Management Support
AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL & AVIATION
TechWise has extensive performance in Air Traffic Control and Airspace Information Center across the country. From the U.S. Army’s largest military airfield at Fort Bliss, Texas to the U.S. Coast Guard’s Air Traffic Control and Weather Observation Center at Cape Cod, MA, TechWise has demonstrated the ability to handle this challenging and complex environment.
TechWise has the experience to develop and deliver a full range of aviation training services including remotely piloted vehicle operator training, avionics training, airframe and power plant training, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) type aircraft maintenance training, supplemental aircraft maintenance training, and air traffic control training.
- Our aviation consultants and subject matter experts have, on average, over 25 years’ of defense and interagency experience , 2,100 hours fighter aircraft experience, combat experience, certification as FAA Commercial Pilots, and significant leadership credentials.
- Our consultants and subject matter experts include FAA-certified Air Traffic Controllers with quarterly air traffic counts that exceeds 39,732 sortie operations and 47,896 flight following operations.
- Our aviation consultants and subject matter experts establish and build trust-based relationships with our customers and through shared visioning and teamwork, setting and achieving high expectations to ensure you get top-of-the-line results.