Decision making in today’s diverse, ever changing operational environment must be strategically synchronized and directly link the critical organizational capabilities that support effective governance.
TechWise is a small business market leader in providing high quality and cost competitive products and services to the US Department of Defense (DoD), US Government Departments, and UAE Defense and Government entities.
- 20+ years experience providing capabilities-based assessments, staff augmentation, training, LVC simulation support, military advisory assistance, and solutions that build measurable capabilities
- Flexibility to team with large and small businesses to design and deliver innovative, customized solutions to meet the complex requirements of our customers
- Diverse background in providing consulting services, developing training, and integrating emerging technology to improve training efficiency and effectiveness
- Well versed in designing solutions in the virtual, constructive, and gaming domains that deliver the desired capabilities at the point of need for complex and high-risk tasks
- Proven ability to research, develop, and implement world-class doctrine, policies, and procedures that expand capabilities for government ministries, businesses, and military organizations.
- Experience working with leaders to identify, prioritize, and direct the development of policies, and procedures that increase Joint and Interagency interoperability and promote organizational effectiveness.
- Our consultants and subject matter experts have, on average, over 25 years’ of defense and interagency staff experience, combat experience, and significant leadership credentials.
- Capabilities-based Assessment applied to Doctrine, Organization, Training, Material, Leadership and Education, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) construct to identify the critical Joint and Interagency dependencies that drive organizational effectiveness.
- Extensive collaboration throughout the development of doctrine, policies, and procedures to ensure that our products fully integrate into existing government, business, or military processes to generate new organizational capability.
Our Government and Defense Clients Include:
- United States Strategic Command
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of the Army
- Air Force Space Command
- US Air Force Academy
- Norad North Command, Centers of Excellence
- United States Coast Guard, Department of Veteran Affairs
- UAE Defense and Government Departments.
Supporting the Warfighter