Emergency Management & Healthcare.
News reports routinely depict the aftermath of natural disasters, industrial sabotage, fires, and acts of terrorism, highlighting the staggering consequences to human life, property, and local communities.
Emergency Management seeks to plan for and mitigate the consequences of floods, hurricanes, tornados, fires, landslides, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other natural and manmade phenomena. Our support is tailored to address potential threats, assess and mitigate risk, identify capability gaps, and improve response planning. We conduct the detailed analysis necessary to provide resource informed and fully integrated emergency management solutions.
- Our consultants and subject matter experts have, on average, over 25 years’ of defense, emergency management, interagency staff experience, and significant leadership credentials.
- Our capabilities-based approach to emergency management assesses the risk from natural and manmade disasters, reviews emergency management procedures, and evaluates response plans in order to identify capability gaps and develop solutions.
- Our collaborative approach to disaster response planning assesses organizational search and rescue plans, humanitarian assistance capabilities, and emergency support capacities to enable more effective coordination with external support agencies.
- Our consultants and subject matter experts establish and build trust-based relationships with our customers through shared visioning and teamwork to ensure you get top-of-the-line results.
Our Emergency Management Services competencies include:
- First Responder Integration and Capability Development
- Crisis Response Scenario Development
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Strategies
- Emergency Evacuation Planning
- Interagency Coordination and Communication
- Intelligence Led Policing
- Competency-Based Training Design
- Decentralized Decision-Making
- Emergency Preparedness and Crisis Management
- Crisis Management Command and Control (C2) Architectures
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Response
- Disaster Avoidance and Risk Reduction Planning
- Public Safety and Disaster Awareness Strategies
- All Hazards Protection and Containment Strategies